Photographer Bucket List
I haven't written a whole lot in the past year and it is part of my personal growth goals as well as my business goals to develop a habit of writing on this blog. I want my clients to become friends as well as trust me to come back year to year. So forgive my grammar, this is a long term ideal and I will be improving as the year progresses. So the bucket list, I have a few things I want to capture, in no certain order as I progress on my walk in this business.
1. self portrait series, flaws and all, before I lose all this weight AND after.
2. a family portrait series of both sides of my family (y'all-my life is a southern gothic novel, this will be hard)
3. Kids jumping in a crazy big bed
4. An engagement session in a Target
5. A surprise proposal (DragonCon attendees-Y'all hear me?)
6. Sunsets in the following places, San Fransisco, Lake Tahoe, New Mexico-Texas-Etc Desert, Salt Lake City, Anywhere in Colorado, Chicago, Niagara Falls, Sydney Australia or Spain.
7. The museums in London. Like all of them. Or just London. I am the biggest anglophile for someone who has never been there.
8. The le mans or some other really neat NOT NASCAR race :D
9. Widespread Panic, Greensky Bluegrass or String Cheese Incident from the pit or on stage.
10. Sailboats and more oceans
12. More kids features like hands and feet so I can develop a series to have for them as they get older
13. More people in their zone who are writers, painters, musicians or even grassroots politicians. I want to capture people while they are practicing their passions.
14. More rare disease survivors with their families (#cowdenssyndrome)
15. Birds. Wildlife. But in particular birds, I have not mastered, maybe I need different lens but GOSH!
Make it a great week (end) friends! -akf